The Guide to Welfare-Friendly Dairy Cattle Housing
Funded by these generous Supporters!
To preview the site,
click on the tabs at the top of the page.
Download a printable preview of the Dairyland Initiative website & services.
In the News
- Register for the Dairyland Initiative Workshops this February, today!
- Catch up on the latest news with the Dairyland Initiative Winter Newsletter
- December 2015, Progressive Dairyman 4 Questions to Answer When Designing a Robotic Milking Barn
- November 2015, Progressive Dairyman The Anatomy of a Divider Loop
- June 2015, Saputo Inc. Saputo Implements Progressive Animal Welfare Policy Across Global Operations
- April 2015, PDPW Dairy's Bottom Line Issue
- February 2015, Cowsmopolitan Dairyland Initiative Website Bringing Together Producers, Consultants, Lenders, and Builders
- Dr. Nigel Cook talks about the impact of The Dairyland Initiative on welfare-friendly housing solutions for dairy cattle on Wisconsin Public Television.
- Check out the UW School of Veterinary Medicine's App page, which features apps such as the Calf Health Scorer, Group Pen Respiratory Scorer, Locomotion Scorer, Johne's Risk Assessor, Freestall Assessor, PreFresh Pen Size Calculator and Preg Calculator app.
- Hoard's Dairyman Series, Summer 2014:
1. What Every Transition Cow Barn Needs
2. Solve your Transition Housing Puzzle
3. Worth the Investment
For help with registration or logging-in, please contact us
by email or call (608) 265-5206 Monday through Friday, 8 am - 4 pm CST.
Email or call (608) 262-6800 with general questions about the website.
Would you like to be on our email list? Let us know!